Well with the nice weather, the progress on Friday had to be followed up again with another productive day.
After a little bit more work rubbing the chassis down we decided that it was far enough to prime. So out with the red undercoat and roller.
So after a hard day of prep, clean and paint it gets to pack up time, the last thing we move under cover turns out to be a cross member from the chassis that we unbolted to clean and the forgot about, so we still have that to paint but should be done soon.
Next up : Rubbing down the axles and springs and hopefully by the end of May we will have them all painted and bolted together so back to a rolling chassis.