Well I am at a stage now where I am starting to plan and get ready to buy parts from my rebuild. We have contacted Richards Chassis to start the ball rolling on one of their 90 chassis with bolt in gearbox cross member.
Next is planning around the other parts we want to fit new with the rebuild, the list so far consist of:
- Wiring for making up new harness for lights.
- Bush Kit
- Shocks, Springs, Spring Retainers, Spring Seats
- Bump Stops
- Brake hoses, master cylinder, servo, pipe, pads
- New side / indicator (front, rear & side) / reverse / fog lights.
- UJ’s for the props
- Front shock turrets
- Replacement bolts where needed
- NEW – Front Seat belts
- NEW – Front Seat covers
UPDATE: Delivery Window
Had a call last night saying that the order will now be progressing and delivery to be expected within 6 – 8 weeks. So that is a delivery between 22nd June & 9th July