Well after a couple of weeks work we have finished doing the metal repairs to the doors.
Where needed the doors have had the rusty frame cut out and replaced with home made sections.
The N/S door was in need of a lot of work we replaced almost half the frame.
The O/S door only required the bottom replacing
The Rear door was a little rusty plus also bent from a small collision a couple of years ago with a metal bollard. The rear door also had its main skin replaced as it was in too bad a state and not too expensive to buy.
The front doors could do with new skins in time but the best price that we can find at the moment is £114 each, so it may be a plan in the future to make some ourselves.
Soon we will be prepping the doors for painting then can be taken to the car after being built up again.